Fever-Tree Gin & Tonic Festival Terms and Conditions:
Ticket purchase and entry to Fever-Tree Gin & Tonic Festival 2021 (“event”) are subject to the following conditions. The term “event” within these conditions includes reference to the area set aside for the Fever-Tree Gin & Tonic Festival and any and all of the activities that take place in that area. “Entrant” includes a person who has entered the event. “Ticketholder” means any person who has purchased a ticket to the event whether they are an Entrant or not. The event organiser is Fever-Tree Australia Pty Ltd (“The Organiser”).
The Organiser reserves the right to refuse entry to or eject from the event any person who does not comply with any of these conditions.
The Organiser reserves the right to refuse admission to any person, including any person holding a valid ticket, for reasonable cause, without notice.
Entrants must comply with all directions given by The Organiser, including any directions to leave the event.
Change of Program
The Organiser reserves the right to add, withdraw or substitute artists, attractions and amenities and to vary programs, seating arrangements, and audience capacity of the event.
Entrant’s belongings may be searched on entry to the event, or during the event. Entrants consent to such searches. Entrants may be required to leave the event if they refuse a request to have their belongings searched, and will not be refunded or otherwise compensated .
Entrants must wear footwear while at the event.
Items Not Permitted
- Entrants must not bring food to the event. Food items that are found during a search, or at any time during the event, will be confiscated. The Organiser accepts no responsibility for confiscated items.
- Entrants may not bring in alcohol, illegal drugs and controlled substances, weapons or other items deemed dangerous by The Organiser to the event.
- Entrants must not bring their own seating (including camping chairs) to the event.
- Entrants may not bring animals to the event, except disability assistance animals, such as guide dogs, hearing dogs, and other animals trained to assist the Entrant with a disability.
- All disability assistance animals must be on a lead at all times while at the event. An Entrant with a disability assistance animal may be liable for any injury, loss, or damage caused by the animal at the event.
Recording, Transmission and Exhibition
- Entrants agree not to record or transmit, or aid in recording or transmitting, any description, account, picture, or reproduction of the event other than for private non-commercial purposes.
- Entrants grant permission to The Organiser to use their name, image, likeness, or statements in any live or recorded audio, video, or photographic display or other transmission, exhibition, publication or reproduction made of, or at the event without further authorisation from, or compensation to the Entrant.
Entrants will not conduct themselves in a manner that is inappropriate, offensive to others, or illegal. The Organiser reserves the right to refuse entry to or eject a person who conducts themselves in such a manner.
Alcohol and Drugs
- The event is licensed to provide alcohol. Entrants must not bring alcohol in to the event.
- Alcohol may be consumed in a permitted area of the event (“the permitted area”). Entrants must not consume alcohol in areas other than the permitted area. The permitted area will be signed appropriately.
- Entrants who are under 18 years of age (“minors”) will only be permitted entry to the permitted area if accompanied by a responsible adult who is responsible for the care and supervision of the minor whilst in the permitted area.
- An Entrant who is 18 years or over may be given on entry to the event a wrist band to identify that they are permitted to drink alcohol at the event. Any person wishing to drink alcohol at the event may be required to provide a driver’s licence, current passport or proof of age card.
- Any minor found drinking alcohol may, in The Organiser’s sole discretion, be refused entry to or ejected from the event.
- Any person supplying alcohol to a minor or any person deemed to be assisting or contributing to the supply of alcohol to a minor may, in The Organiser’s sole discretion, be refused entry to or ejected from the event.
- Any person who is deemed to be adversely affected by the consumption of alcohol or affected by the consumption of drugs may, in The Organiser’s sole discretion, be refused entry to or ejected from the event.
- Any person who is deemed to be unduly intoxicated or disorderly will, in Festival’s sole discretion, not be sold any alcohol or provided with alcohol for consumption and may, in The Organiser’s sole discretion, be refused entry to or ejected from the event.
- Full size Gin & Tonics cannot be purchased by the glass from exhibitors for consumption at the event. Tastings of 50ml samples are permitted to be served by exhibitors. Full size Gin & Tonics can be purchased at the main bars at the Event. The purchase of bottles of gins may not be opened within the permitted areas and rare only available to pick up on exit from the Event at the bottle shop.
Entrants may only smoke in a Designated Smoking Area that has signs indicating that smoking is permitted in that designated area.
Acceptance of Risk and Limitation of Liability
Persons purchasing tickets or entering the event do so at their own risk. Entrants and ticket holders assume all risks associated with and incidental to the event, whether before, during or after the event. The risks assumed by Entrants and ticket holders include any risks caused by The Organiser in ensuring compliance with the Conditions of Sale of Tickets and Entry. Entrants and ticket holders waive any claims for personal injury or death against Council on behalf of Entrants and any accompanying minor.
Ticketing and Non Refund Policy.
Tickets are sold on the condition that purchasers are not entitled to a refund or exchange of their ticket in any circumstances. This non-refund policy applies in circumstances including, for example:
- If you choose not to attend the event.
- If you are unable to attend the event for any reason, including illness.
- If you attend the event and are unsatisfied.
- If the program of the event is changed, or any parts of the event.
- If any part, or all, of the event is cancelled due to weather or on any reasonable basis, or any cause outside the control of The Organiser.
- If you lose your ticket or do not bring your ticket to the event.
- If you are refused entry or ejected for any reason in accordance with the Conditions of Sale of Tickets and Entry.
In the event of cancellation of any part of or the entire event The Organiser is not liable to arrange a substitute event or to provide compensation.
Persons for whom a ticket is being purchased must be present when purchasing tickets from the gate.
You are entitled to give or sell your ticket to someone else, if you wish.
The Organiser reserves the right to refuse entry to any person producing a duplicated or altered ticket.
Ticket Refund Policy
Entrants maybe able to claim a refund on their ticket purchase including any booking fees applicable should The Organiser decide to cancel the event due to adverse weather, acts of god, terrorism or in the view of The Organiser, the festival can’t continue due to health and safety hazards.
In this instance, The Organiser, will send an email outlining the reasons for cancellation and the process by which you are entitled to claim a refund.
Should the event be cancelled due to a COVID-19 outbreak, Fever-Tree will refund your ticket within 30 days from Friday 31/3/21.
There will be no pass-outs issued at this event.
All children aged 18 and under must be accompanied by a responsible parent or legal guardian at any Festival event.
The Organiser accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value or content of the Festival program from February 2021.
1. Collection of personal information by TRT
We will only collect personal information from you that we reasonably require for one or more of our business functions or activities, and will do so by lawful and fair means. The kinds of personal information we may collect from you will depend on what type of interaction you have with us. However, it may include, among other things:
- Personal information you provide to us when you participate in a promotion, competition, promotional activity, survey, attend an event, market research or customer behavioural activity, subscribe to our mailing list or interact or follow our social media pages like Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. This information may include, for example, your name, postal address, email address, telephone number, date of birth, age and occupation;
- Personal information you provide to us when you place an order for any goods or services. This information may include, for example, your name, postal address, email address, telephone number, date of birth, age, IP address and credit card details;
- In some circumstances, we may collect personal information from third parties such as credit reporting agencies. Where we do, we will ensure that we act in accordance with relevant Australian laws.
We will not collect sensitive information about you (such as information about your racial or ethnic origins or political or religious beliefs) unless you have consented to such collection or the collection is required by law.
2. How your personal information is stored
We take reasonable steps to protect your personal information from loss or unauthorised access. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed as totally secure. Accordingly, although we strive to protect such information, we do not warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or from our online services and you use these services at your own risk.
We may provide you with the opportunity to provide commentary through our sites in a public forum, such commenting on articles that we may provide. You must appreciate that this may be accessed by anyone, so you should avoid providing personal details and information at all times, and we’ll not be held responsible if someone should breach your privacy as a result of you disclosing it in a public forum.
We only keep your personal information for as long as it is required for the purpose for which it was collected or as otherwise required by law. We will take appropriate measures to destroy or permanently de-identify your personal information if we no longer need to retain it. These measures may vary depending on the type of information concerned, the way it was collected and how it was stored.
3. How your personal information will be used
We collect your personal information so that we can use it for our functions and activities and provide products and services to you, which include, among other things:
- processing orders you place with us, including providing you with confirmation of your orders, and providing you with our products and services, where applicable;
- administering and responding to your enquiry or feedback about our products and/or services;
- conducting, and allowing you to participate in, a promotion, competition, promotional activity, survey, market research or customer behavioural activity;
- promoting and marketing our current and future products and services to you, informing you of upcoming events and special promotions and offers and analysing our products and services so as to improve and develop new products and services;
- improving the operation or navigation of our websites;
We may also use your personal information for other purposes not listed above which will be made clear to you at the time we collect your personal information, or for such purposes as may be required or permitted by law.
4. Disclosure of personal information to third parties
We may disclose personal information we collect from you:
- to our related companies, suppliers, consultants (including lawyers and accountants), contractors or agents for the purposes set out in the section above entitled “How your personal information will be used” or for other purposes directly related to the purpose for which the personal information is collected. For example, your name and telephone number may be disclosed to our supplier to enable that supplier to respond to your request for information about a particular product it produces;
- to others that you have been informed of, at the time any personal information is collected from you;
- with your consent (express or implied) to others.
5. Opting out
You will generally be given the opportunity to “opt out” from receiving marketing communications from us. You may “opt out” from receiving these marketing communications by clicking on an unsubscribe link at the end of an email or by contacting us with this request.
6. Employment Applications
Generally, the type of personal information we collect about applicants is the information included in your application for employment, for example, your name, postal address, telephone number, email address, education details, employment history and other information relating to your work experience. In considering your application, we may also obtain personal information about you from third parties, for example, from your previous employers or nominated referees. We may also collect sensitive information about you such as information about your health (including any disability) or any criminal record you may have.
Cookies are pieces of information that our web server may send to your computer’s hard disk when you visit our website. Cookies can facilitate your ongoing access to and use of this website. They allow us to track usage patterns and to compile data that can assist us to improve our content, products, services and target advertising.
8. Third party websites
We may offer links to websites that are operated by third parties. If you visit one of these linked websites, you should review their privacy and other policies. We are not responsible for the policies and practices of third parties.
9. Access and Correction of your Personal Information
You may, at any time, request access and correction to any personal information we hold about you by contacting us. If you make an access request, we may ask you to verify your identity and put your request in writing for security reasons. We may charge a reasonable administration fee to cover the costs of meeting your request.
10. Privacy Queries
If you have any questions or complaints about how we handle your personal information or a breach of the Australian Privacy Principles, please contact us at:
Our Privacy Officer will consider your question or complaint and respond to you in a reasonable timeframe.
This Policy was last updated in February 2021.